VANRATH are recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a qualified Solicitor to join their busy team on a temporary-ongoing basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established service with possibility of extension and career progression.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Very attractive Public Sector Pension
Hours - 37.5
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Public Sector career progression
- 37 hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Pension contribution
- Discount package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and guidance form our senior consultants
This role requires the successful candidate to be a qualified Solicitor permitted to practise at the Bar of Northern Ireland or as a Solicitor of the Court of Judicature of Northern Ireland.
In addition, you will be able to evidence a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Advising on the interpretation of legislative provisions, good governance and administrative and public law.
- Providing comprehensive legal advice and guidance to clients on all manner of complex commercial litigation and contract law.
- Drafting complex legal documents and managing the process to completion.
What you'll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive legal service, advice and advocacy in relation to an assigned caseload.
For further information on this vacancy, principle duties, or any other Public Sector Legal opportunities in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.