VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Insurance Manager - Commercial for a Global Risk organisation. The Global organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid
£33,000 + Paid Certifications & Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships.
- Negotiating, placing, and reporting to clients at renewal mid-term and new business stages.
- Ensuring adequacy and appropriateness of cover.
- Managing personal workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Keeping accurate client records and files at all times, including timely inputting of all client data into our bespoke system.
- Providing clients with high-quality policy documentation in accordance with FCA regulations.
- Building good working relationships with the Client Account Executives, Client Account Directors, and the wider team.
- Responding to client queries, including changes in cover and risk, in a professional and timely manner
- Minimum of 2 years of broking experience
- Good all-around commercial insurance experience and technical knowledge across a range of classes of insurance products.
- Ability to develop strong client and insurer relationships.
- Ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- IT proficient; (Acturis experience desirable)
- In possession of or working towards Cert CII
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact on 02890330250 or Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''