VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a major pharmaceutical laboratory based in Newry with the Recruitment of a Customer Account Executive to join their dynamic and growing team.
This is initially a 9 month fixed term contract with potential to extend (please be aware before applying to the role if this is suitable for you)
Hours - Mon-Fri - 09:00 - 17:00
Salary - Negotiable and dependent on experience
- Responsible for Key Customers within our Global Customer base
- Core responsibilities will include general Customer Services, receiving, processing and monitoring progress of customer orders, ensuring 'on time' delivery, invoicing and supplying all the necessary export documentation
- The successful candidate will have a passion for Customer Services, excellent oral and written skills and a good telephone manner, together with excellent organisational and administrative skills which should include a high level of competency in numeracy and excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
Applicants must therefore demonstrate the following essential criteria on their application form in order to be considered:
- Educated to A-level standard and working towards a degree in a business related subject
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates