VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our major energy client with the Recruitment of a Development Projects Commercial Lead to join their dynamic and growing team based at their Belfast site.
Hours - Mon-Fri-09:00 - 17:00
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable depending on experience) + Great benefits package.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the design of revenue guarantee schemes, including mutualisation, and their suitability for different types of infrastructure investment within the context of the Northern Irish energy sector.
- Develop appropriate commercial frameworks to facilitate the development and mutualisation of large-scale energy infrastructure projects that protect the long-term interests of NI energy consumers throughout the lifetime of the asset, including its development, construction and ongoing operation
- Ensure debt financing can be raised for projects to fund their mutualisation
- Manage external consultancy support for development projects across commercial work areas.
- Develop the in-house financial modelling capability of the business
- Determine funding requirement for projects and identify and secure funding opportunities
- Manage draw down of development funding for projects.
1. Good understanding of managing financial risk for large-scale projects, ideally in the utility sector.
2. The ability to apply sound commercial judgement to identify, assess and manage financial risk.
3. Evidence of the ability to assimilate complex financial information and identify critical trends / facts.
4. Can tailor communication style to specific audiences, develop cogent arguments and build consensus around relevant facts.
5. Able to scope and manage external consultancy work and delivery of assessments and reports. Alternatively, experience of working as a consultant.
6. Evidence of managing and delivering high-value, complex projects or programmes of work, across multiple stakeholders, on time and to budget.
7. The right to work in UK
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''