VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in North Down who provide a fantastic service to the local community. My client is actively looking for an Administration Coordinator on part-time bases. This is initially a long-term contract until March 2024.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £10.50ph
- 20 hours a week
- Monday - Friday (9am - 1pm)
- On site parking
About your next employer
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the post holder will be responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the volunteer team ensuring the delivery of call service is carried out to a high standard.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- At least 1 years' experience in the last 5 years
- Experience of updating & maintaining spreadsheets & databases
- Excellent organisational skills
What you'll do
- Provide high quality administration to the service using customised online software
- Dealing with client referrals
- Support and supervision of volunteers delivering the call service
- Reporting on the service delivery as a agreed with Line Manager
- Key holder of the building
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''