VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
Different areas of Law available
£24,000 - £28,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies have your best interests at heart, and just because a role has come up that matches your job history and skills doesn't necessarily mean it is the right fit for you. The recruiter will make sure that the role suits your personality and career goals before putting you forward to the company.
At each stage of the recruitment process, your recruiter will offer you additional help and support to increase your chances of securing the role and address any concerns that you may have.
During your initial call with a recruiter, they will suggest ways for you to improve your CV and identify other opportunities in different sectors that you may not have considered before.
One of the great things about searching for your next role with a recruitment agency is that it's completely free. You won't be charged any fees for signing up with them or using their expertise.
The way you register with a recruitment agency has changed since Covid-19 hit. In the past where you would nip into the office to sign up without an appointment, it's now advised that you call up prior to having a discussion with them to ensure there are roles available in your industry.
Alternatively, you can register online with an agency and send your CV in as well as your desired role and salary and someone will get back in touch with you.