VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Fleet Sales Admin. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits (Working within an innovative modern company)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Compilation of BCH/PCH Quotations across our suite of funders
- Completion of sale compliance documentation
- Liaise with Manufacturers/funders on vehicle lead times
- Keep Account Management informed of Order Status
- Utilise and Update Company CRM System
- Compilation and management of vehicle files
- Monitor vehicle RFL and Maintenance Schedules
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Electrical circuit design experience
- Experience of layout, wiring and testing of Control Panels/ systems
- Ability to design, modify and create Electrical Schematics using AutoCAD
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.