A recognisable employer based in Ballymena are currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their team for a period of maternity cover.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary - £25,000
- Maternity cover
- Immediate start
- Supportive team
- Onsite parking
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a recognisable employer based in Ballymena who are currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accounts Administrator will assist the accounts department with various duties, helping a busy department run smoothly.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Administrator and are immediately available to start;
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Sage experience (Sage 50 desirable)
As an Accounts Administrator you will:
- Assist with the collection of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Positing nominal links and holiday accruals
- Other ad hoc accounts duties when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.