VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a large Design and Build construction company with the recruitment of an Accommodation Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team.
This is a fantastic organisation that offers many opportunities for progression!
This is a Monday - Friday position - 37.5 hours per week in office.
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
As Accommodation Co-ordinator you will be responsible for arranging accommodation for site staff. This will involve arranging long term accommodation for new employees as well as maintaining arrangements for existing staff and projects.
- Sourcing new properties and handling the referencing, contract agreements process.
- Overseeing the allocation of staff in appropriate properties, reporting and overseeing the maintenance of properties.
- Main point of contact for site staff regarding long term accommodation.
- Liaise with agents and landlords.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to include ensuring utility and Rates bills being paid on acceptable basis and within acceptable cost limits.
The Ideal Person:
- At least 2 years' experience in an administrative role.
- Working experience of managing rental properties; desirable but not essential.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and deal with housing queries at short notice.
- Ability to maintain accurate and up to date records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to be well organised and use own initiative.
- High standard of interpersonal skills with clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.