VANRATH are working with a Professional Services & Property company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Team Administrator in Belfast City Centre.
This Company is known to have a fantastic working environment and offers many progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate.
This is a Permanent role. Monday - Friday (Role based in Belfast City Centre office).
£22,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A great working environment
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Dealing with Reception duties at times
- Call handling involved
- Document tracking and updating changes on MS Word
- Issuing contracts and assisting with new client on boarding
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email
- Raising monthly invoices and assisting with expenses
- Preparing marketing materials and maintaining client database
The Ideal Person:
- A Minimum of 1 years Administration Experience or Customer Service
- Previous relevant experience in Professional Services preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.