Are you interested in joining the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated centre of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible/agile working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
Our Direct Tax Compliance and Reporting team work closely with the client group tax function, acting as the primary point of contact and developing trusted business relationships across the account. We provide clients with global tax insights from their direct tax data across countries, major legislative and business changes which need to be planned for and tax opportunities which could deliver value.
Join a fast-growing Global Compliance and Reporting team as a Tax Reporting Manager. The role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the largest multi-country client engagements in a tax accounting and direct tax capacity.
The opportunity is for an individual with experience of group tax reporting (IFRS and / or US GAAP) to provide compliance and advisory services. You will assist clients in their quarterly and annual reporting process and have the opportunity to grow a tax accounting advisory book of business.
- Managing account resourcing, budget and delivery
- Leading pursuits
- Managing client accounts and relationships
- Review of tax reporting packages
- Set and deliver the strategy for client engagements
- Connecting our clients to subject matter specialists
- Maintaining quality standards
- Developing and coaching the team
- Escalation for client and core teams
Experience & Qualifications:
Our Belfast team is central to our delivery team and as a Senior Manager, you will be a leader for the local team. You will have an opportunity to coach and develop the team in Belfast and internationally. To qualify for the role, you must have:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in corporate tax (Withholding tax is a plus).
- Experience providing tax services to a portfolio of clients
- Experience in US GAAP and / or IFRS tax accounting provisions/projects
- Corporate income tax experience (any country or countries)
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.