A third sector organisation based in Belfast are currently recruiting a Senior Finance Officer to join their team on an initial interim contract with a view to go permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who offer a range of services across all communities. Interviewing immediately!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Part-Time 20/25 hours
- Salary £29,000 FTE
- Initial interim contract with a view to go permanent
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Senior Finance Officer to join their team on an initial interim contract basis. Reporting to the Head of Finance the Senior Finance Officer will assist in the effective management and administration of the finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you have 3+ years' relevant finance experience:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Maintaining financial records
- Sage 200 experience
- Proven purchase ledger and sales ledger management
As a Senior Finance Officer you will:
- Assist the Head of Finance with monthly accounts
- Assist with budgets
- Manage AR and AP functions
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with the preparation of monthly payroll/pensions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.