Vanrath are working with a leading global Manufacturer in helping recruit for a Senior Accountant to join a hugely successful and innovative team
What's in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Quarterly bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Health cash plan
- Good pension
- Life Assurance
- Length of service awards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 3pm Friday finish
About your next employer
Our client is a progressive, flexible and rapidly growing global Manufacturer who has built up a fantastic local reputation. The business has become renowned for excellence and innovation by delivering major products for local and global clients and due to significant growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join the team at fantastic state of the art premises
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- ERP experience is desirable
What you'll do
- Own or share ownerships for standard monthly finance tasks as determined by the financial controller, for example, but not limited to, sales reporting, margin analysis, ppv analysis, fixed asset accounting, vat submissions.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with monthly timelines.
- Approve balance sheet reconciliations prepared by others to ensure segregation of duties.
- Manage inventory reporting and provisions, supporting inventory control.
- Audit cycle counts and cycle count documentation and reporting.
- Ensuring that the specific ledgers, records and books of accounts are maintained to satisfy company and governmental requirements.
- Support year end audits to enable complete year end statutory accounts in a timely fashion.
- Enforce adequate internal controls.
- Work closely with the rest of the accounting team, providing guidance as required to other team members.
- Margin reporting and analysis
- Work closely with other teams such to ensure accurate and timely information for business decisions, being proactive in bringing relevant information to the wider group where relevant.
- Provide analytical, interpretive, investigative, and advisory services to the business.
- Participate in Annual Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Apply good business acumen and commercial sense to analyse information to provide value added analytics to the management team.
- Present and communicate data professionally.
- Carry out/manage any other projects or tasks as requested by the Financial controller.
APPLY TODAY - contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.