Vanrath are working with an Innovative EV Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position - Permanent position.
This role will be based in the company's state of the art Dargan Crescent (North Belfast) office.
£24,000 - £26,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
The general purpose of a Sales Support Administrator is to facilitate the sales process, streamline operations, and enhance customer satisfaction, ultimately contributing to the achievement of sales targets and the success of the sales team and the organisation as a whole.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings for the sales team to ensure efficient time management and optimised productivity.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls from customers promptly and professionally, providing accurate information and redirecting calls as necessary.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the sales team's calendar by organising and prioritising meetings, appointments, and follow-ups.
- Assist the sales team with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks to ensure smooth functioning of the sales process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and provide accurate information on our EV solutions, products, and services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to prepare sales presentations, proposals, and quotations to prospective customers.
- Maintain and update the customer relationship management (CRM) database and sales records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is readily available.
- Monitor and track sales activities, including leads, opportunities, and customer interactions, using CRM software
The Ideal Person
- Proven experience in a sales support role or similar administrative position.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple deadlines effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate information clearly and professionally.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), and other relevant tools.
- Expedience with CRM systems is preferred but not essential
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Incredibly professional business. I had the pleasure of speaking to Conor Birch. I have been working in temporary positions for nearly two years and within the matter of days, Conor helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank him enough for this amazing opportunity. Conor made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found Conor extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly recommend Conor and VANRATH as a whole. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!
Vanrath, particularly Peter in my case, was a great help in the search for my first graduate job. I found him efficient, friendly and very easy to contact if I had a query or an update to provide.
He quickly found me a role that was right up my alley, showing he had listened to my requirements and preferences. He was on the ball and very accommodating when I needed a few days to decide once I received an offer, which helped to ease the stress that can come with job searching. He shows clear dedication and consideration throughout the process, and I would highly recommend him for those looking for their next opportunity.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!