VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Sales Account Manager for a family-owned meat organisation that serves European, UK and home markets. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation.
The successful candidate will serve as the liaison between the company and its customers.
Salary: £50,000 (Negotiable)
- Ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
- Addressing any concerns of clients and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Raising any concerns or needs to company management.
- Negotiating deals with new and existing clients.
- Deliver effective sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Preparation and Presentation of business and account updates to the company management team and clients.
- Monitoring client budgets, breaking down costs or expenditures. Discussing new terms with client if applicable.
- After-sales care for clients to ensure satisfaction with both products and services.
- Assistance in sales strategies, assessment of product results, monitoring competitors and assessing the needs to be filled by analysing customer reactions.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in preparation of customer proposals
- 1+ year experience in food sector
- Experience in the meat industry
- Deep understanding of the market
- Experience facilitating customer processes at high levels
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330 250.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.