VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading marketing firm in Belfast, not far from the City Centre, with the recruitment of a Principal Relationship Manager.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (1 Hour Lunch ) - Permanent position. Hybrid Working Available
£35,000 - £40,000 - highly competitive rate of pay + Great benefits & Hybrid working hours
- Reporting to the Commercial Director and liaising with the Trading Director you will become the conduit between our internal functions and our principals.
- Be seen as the "voice of the principal" to ensure key KPI are delivered by pro-actively tracking performance of your Principals, implementing course correcttactics as necessary and driving a dynamic, cross functional, collaborative way of working to maximise the performance of your business area.
- Ensure that high quality preparation is done prior to your internal meetings and that allmeetings are appropriately structured and run, to maximise business opportunities.
- Be a member of the Commercial Leadership Team that takes a rounded view of the strategic direction of the commercial team, is prepared to challenge and support where necessary Ensure that high quality preparation is done prior to your internal meetings and that allmeetings are appropriately structured and run, to maximise business opportunities
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role or experience of managing complex Supplier portfolios.
- Strong commercial acumen to enable development of commercial propositions which can be developed into joint business plans and implementable in outlet execution plans.
- The use of data to identify buying trends
- Confidence in your own ability to make the right commercial calls
- Understanding and confidence with P&L management and with management of both volume and profit forecasting processes.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills to enable the development of highly effective internal and external partnerships.
- A highly developed influencing style and comfortable with constructively challenging and being challenged.
- Proficient in personal planning and time management.
- Experience of budgetary management - trade investment.
- Experience in category development or customer category development. ▪ Experience from a complex distribution business or solutions provider. ▪ Demonstrates integrity, resilience, and energy to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment. ▪ Demonstrates strategic thinking and a passion to win attitude.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Think of your current job-search connections - past employers, former college professors and administrators, friends, and family. Even if that group is large, it does not match the number that recruiters can reach. Take advantage of a recruiter's connections to get the most out of your job-seeking efforts.
When you send a resume to an HR department or hiring manager, you rely on that document to be considered for the job. But if a recruiter thinks you are a good fit for their client, you have someone in your corner.
Recruiters spend a lot of time making connections through databases, phone calls, and face-to-face networking. By using a recruiter during your job search, your network grows exponentially.