VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Legal organisation with a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Office Manager.
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position
This role will be based in the company's Belfast Office
£30,000 - £40,000 + Depending On Experience
- Embed processes with the support team ensuring a consistent approach is taken by team members
- Review and consistently ensure data integrity within the Practice CRM software and filing network
- Provide a credible & reliable support service to our clients and staff, whilst proactively seeking out opportunities to add value
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage and develop team performance and standards
- Lead and plan essential support services for the Practice including reception, departmental support, management of the internal phone system, incoming and outgoing mail process, efficient distribution of information, to include archiving and the management of same
- Ensure the various SLA's regarding Client service are consistently met
- Oversee the management of internal and external facilities providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc
- Handle a wide range of administrative duties/processes (e.g., timesheets, travel arrangements, expenses etc related to the Partners Office)
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a Legal Background or similar company is essential
- Experience in similar role is essential
- Previous experience of having managed a support function
- Previous experience in managing people
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
You may have built up an impressive amount of connections over the years. However, by working with us, you can also gain access to our connections too, helping you get the most out of your job search. When you send off an application, you are relying solely on your CV to represent who you are, what you're about and what you can do. But, if we think you're a good fit for a job, we can back this up further. Part of our job is to make connections and with us helping you with your job search, it will in turn enhance your own network.
These agencies have connections with companies based in their area, and try to find them to the best local candidates.
Traditional or generalist recruitment agencies cover a broad range of job functions, industries and locations.
Generalists are the most common type of agency in the UK, and are often the largest and most well-known because they cover so many kinds of jobs.
These agencies will have established connections to a variety of companies, allowing them to fill a broad range of roles.
A temporary employment recruitment agency hires candidates to work at companies for set, short-term periods of time.
Companies may need temporary staff for seasonal work or if they find themselves short-staffed. Often these roles need to be filled quickly, which is where a temporary employment recruitment agency comes in.
Clients hiring employees through these agencies often pay them hourly, sometimes at a better rate than permanent staff. The temp agency will usually pay the wages themselves, and also any other benefits according to an individual employer's guidelines.