VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Organisation with a prestigious reputation in the construction industry for the recruitment of an Office Manager.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position - there are flexible start and finish time available with this position.
This role will be based in the company's South Belfast office (Cregagh).
The successful individual (Office Manager) will report to the MD, and there will be Office Manager duties too. This individual will work in a fantastic working environment, in a really enjoyable position.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Proactively and effectively manage the diaries for our MD
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a similar role at Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/Office Manager level or equivalent
- Sage experience is preferred
- ISO / Audit experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in Construction industry preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, managing competing demands with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
You find your dream role on a popular job board, you submit your CV and covering letter and then wait. Most of the time, that job board has an algorithm that has stopped your CV from even getting seen by a real person especially if you haven't added any 'keywords' relevant to the role you have applied for. At Noble Recruiting we won't even put a candidate forward for a temporary role if we haven't met them first. It may seem laborious having to be interviewed by a middle man but in reality, they will quickly establish your core strengths and you are then no longer relying on two sides of paper to get an interview.
How comfortable are you at negotiating the right rate of pay for a new job? We see so many candidates that are in a job where they had to compromise on pay or benefits at interview stage to secure the role. At Noble Recruiting we do all the negotiating for you so you start your new job with the package you want because we have already showcased your skills to the Client before you interviews.
The job boards make it very easy for you to apply for thousands of jobs daily but how does that validate your worth? It potentially makes you look like you don't really know what you want and devalues your actual skills in the process and an employer may red flag you altogether. Using an agency allows the recruiter to only select roles which you are likely to interview well for and remember, employers are paying for this service so are more likely to invest in the role you are being put forward for, as you become a valuable invested asset to their business.
The quickest way to let your employer know you are unhappy is to upload your CV to a job board. It's not a crime but your current employer might not be happy about it. When you work with a recruiter, your information is handled confidentially, and you have much more control over who is viewing your CV.