VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in North Down who provide a fantastic service to the local community. My client is actively looking for an Administration Assistant on a part-time bases covering 4 mornings.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £10.50ph
- 16 hours a week
- 4 Mornings
About your next employer
This is a new and exciting role that will help provide support to keep people safe and well connected. The service provides a first point of contact to members of the public by triaging enquiries, providing information and signposting or referring onwards to both external organisations and other services.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- At least 1 years' experience in the last 5 years working in a busy office environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of updating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
What you'll do
- Provide high quality administration regarding the support and signposting service
- Support clients as required by phone, email or face to face
- Liaising with and developing relationships with existing and new partners
- Meeting and greeting visitors in the office
- Liaising with other service providers
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence