VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading recycling organisation in Belfast with the recruitment of an Office Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a Monday - Friday hybrid position - 37.5 hours per week.
£24,500 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the Office Administrator will provide administrative support to the business
- Provide Administrative support to various business functions
- Co-ordinating Administrative tasks including: Health & Safety, Compliance, Site Operations & Finance.
- Generating and maintaining records using spreadsheets, word documents, and other software packages.
- Overseeing all applicable insurance and Health & Safety documents are obtained and up to date.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Answering and directing phone calls, dealing with customer and general enquiries
- Provide cover and support for other roles in various departments.
- Any other office duties as required.
The Ideal Person:
- 2-3 years Office Administration experience
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills and confident on the telephone.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Full driving license and access to a car.
- NVQ Level 3 Business Administration.
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems and working to ISO standards
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.