Are you looking to take the next step and progress your career with a renowned internal training platform and amazing exposure to various tech stacks? This is an amazing opportunity to and get into a more hands-on interesting role, with great career progression opportunities. Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern and innovative tech stack.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions within the fintech sector to their clients. They facilitate the development of tools for financial intermediary and act as the main point of contact with a worldwide presence, to help leading clients unlock the power of integrated technology. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Global Head of IT Service Desk and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you have knowledge and minimum 2/3 years IT experience with at least 1 years experience in a 3rd line role within IT Support and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well renowned Digital Transformation firms:
- Minimum 2/3 years IT experience with at least 1 years experience in a 3rd line role supporting
- Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.
- Detailed practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Commitment to rapidly resolve incidents using a logical and structured approach to problem solving.
As a Messaging Support Analyst, you will:
- Administration and support of Microsoft Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Support All messaging flow services - E.g: Mimecast; ClearSwift
- Administration and support of the entire suite of M365 applications in use -Office 365
- Document tools - Adobe Acrobat suite
- Providing technical expertise for projects where required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.