Merchant Support Specialist
Northern Ireland, Full time
If you're passionate about providing excellent customer service, while being part of a fun team, and desire a career rather than simply a job, we are the employer you have been waiting for.
My client is a multinational payment processing firm that puts people first. My client want to expand, therefore they are seeking the best customer service individuals the UK has to offer.
What will you gain:
A generous salary package based on experience is on offer, as well as a variety of benefits, including:
* Achievable bonus structure
* Employee appreciation program
* Flexible working patterns and condensed shift options
* Office set-up fund
* The ability to work remote
* Fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
* 6.2 weeks annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Monthly utility support
* Pension scheme
You will be the initial point of contact for our merchants as a part of the Merchant Support Team. You'll represent their "Merchant First" attitude by immediately addressing any concerns and keeping customers updated so they feel really appreciated. Don't worry we will provide full training and support as you get settled into your new environment.
What you will bring to the role:
* Prior experience where you can demonstrate your passion for customer service.
* Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Effective administration, planning, and organization skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top-level customer support.
* Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
* Provide client support via email and telephone.
* Process all customer inquiries, orders, and general administration timely and accurately.
* Coach customers to be product experts so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
* Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered.
* Liaising with internal teams as required
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Engineer role.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…