VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation).
This firm has a fantastic reputation and is renowned to be one of the best working environments in the UK for Legal Professionals.
This is a Hybrid working role - Incorporating a mixture of Working From Home and Working in the Belfast City Centre Office.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexibility available on shifts.
£25,000 - £30,000 (Fully negotiable) - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility on working hours
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Court documents and Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Legal Secretary experience is essential
- Litigation experience highly preferred
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please Apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
The importance of recruitment is two-fold. Recruitment is key in helping candidates secure their dream roles, whilst also ensuring the internal development of growing businesses.
The purpose of recruitment is to identify the right candidates for specific job roles and attract these candidates to an organisation. Successful recruitment isn't just about filling a single job vacancy, but about organisational performance in the long term.
Over the past decade, we've been championing the aspirations of graduates, with our graduate recruitment agency helping thousands of talented candidates secure jobs at top businesses across the globe.
For fresh graduates that are unsure about their employment prospects, our expert Recruiters play an important part in the exploration of job options, providing career advice and CV tips.
When it comes to more experienced individuals who are looking for their next challenge, our Recruiters act as an important point of contact between employers and candidates, helping to secure interviews, ace assessments and obtain a job offer.