VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Law Firm that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant (Legal).
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 1-2 days at Home & 3-4 days in the Belfast City Centre office.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Deal with Litigation duties
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
The Ideal Person
- PA or Executive Assistant experience in a Law firm or Professional Services company is essential
- Litigation experience preferred
- Great organisation and communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.