VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Legal Officer for one of the worlds largest manufacturing companies.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position. Based in Titanic Quarter office (Belfast City Centre).
£40,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
- To act as the key contractual interface for customers and prepare responses from the company as necessary.
- Lead and support contractual and commercial negotiations with existing customers as and when issues are escalated to Contracts Department for resolution.
- Lead and support contractual negotiations on new Commercial and Defence opportunities.
- To draft, update, amend and negotiate contractual documentation as required by the needs of the business. The types of documentation will include pre contract arrangements, non-disclosure agreements, collaboration agreements, business agreements and programme letters.
- To liaise with Supply Chain, to ensure key contract commercial flow down of terms and conditions to suppliers (as appropriate).
- To prepare commercial correspondence with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To interface internally, providing guidance and support to the business on all matters of a commercial or contractual nature.
- To ensure that contractual arrangements and correspondence are recorded and maintained
- 2 years' relevant experience in a contractual/commercial role
- Good working knowledge of contractual terms and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing commercial negotiations.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Good negotiating skills.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 0289033025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working closely with an experienced recruitment agency that will take the time to assess your skills, experience, characteristics, and unique requirements, can be hugely advantageous to job seekers because they have the following skills and insights:
Expert market knowledge
The recruitment market for your specialism is constantly changing and navigating it on your own, especially when you have been off the job market for a few years, can be challenging. A recruiter will be up to date with current market trends, industry knowledge and will work with you to establish what path to follow if you are unsure or looking for a new direction.
You will gain instant access to more job opportunities as recruiters have vast networks they can tap into to find you your perfect role. It's no secret that not all vacancies are advertised on job boards or LinkedIn, with some businesses relying strictly on third-party sourcing agencies to find candidates.
You will also be able to network on a larger scale, as once the recruiter has hold of your CV and they consider you a good fit for some of their clients, rest-assured you will get in front of the right people at the right time, enhancing your likelihood of securing a great role in no time.
When entering the job market, many find the task of searching through job boards for suitable vacancies fairly time-consuming and at points, frustrating. When you partner with a recruiter, they will already know about most of the vacancies in your sector and will know exactly where to look based on your skills and experience.
This saves you a massive amount of time, allowing you to both focus on your current role and properly prepare and engage with the new opportunities you do want to pursue.