In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of up to £32,000 plus a range of fantastic benefits including Hybrid working.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global professional services network who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the Internal Auditor position and join their Compliance Testing practice.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a compliance and/or controls testing professional role in the past
- A firm understanding of risk and compliance principles.
- A firm understanding of internal audit methodologies.
- Competent in using Microsoft Excels analytical tools (VLookup, pivot tables etc)
- Senior stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output for Clients.
- Be present at walkthrough sessions with clients and document the relevant processes
- Perform design & operational effectiveness testing.
- Review policy and procedures relating to client's information security standards and apply these to controls testing criteria.
- Review regulatory requirements relevant to client environments & business practices and apply these to controls testing criteria.
- Identify, document, and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate client management skills throughout the Audit lifecycle.
- Perform client Audits, including the documenting of risk assessments, identification of key risks & mitigating controls.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.