Job Title: HR Manager (Manufacturing)
Location: County Antrim
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Salary: Circa £40k
Are you an experienced HR Manager with both a strategic and operational mind? Are you looking to make a difference within an established yet growing local success story?
The HR Manager will be responsible for the HR function of the business, with focus on attraction, retention and development of high-quality people. The role will cover the entire HR cycle from attracting the right candidates, recruitment, induction, training, coaching, staff development and other associated HR duties.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (Circa £40,000 per annum)
- Free Parking
- Generous Pension contribution
- Staff discount
- Provide training, coaching and support to line Managers on HR policies and procedures and legal requirements, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Deliver effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions, all within HR best practice and legislative guidelines.
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on Professional Personnel (PP) and in manual files in order to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information.
- Complete weekly and monthly HR reports and KPI's and any other ad hoc reports required
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy liaising with Occupational Health where applicable including Long Term Sick.
- Where applicable, provide a day to day interface with local Union reps, ensuring a positive relationship at all times.
- Ensure employee's performance is regularly reviewed and personal development promoted by monitoring against Training and Development strategy.
- Maintain up to date Job descriptions for all positions as a platform for effective recruitment and performance review.
- Monitor and support the employee relations climate on site.
- To be discrete at all times, respecting the confidential nature of the HR role.
- To understand report and identify trends in HR KPI's
- To monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility; ensuring that all direct reports and colleagues are briefed and clear in regards to their responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Proven HR Officer experience
- IT literate - proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Highly developed organisation skills
- Good conflict resolution experience
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Excellent communicator
For further information on this exciting HR role, please contact Brett Wilson @ Vanrath in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.