Job Title: HR & Training Manager
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you an experienced HR & Training professional looking for your next career move?
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working pattern
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Company Share save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Company Life Insurance
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers
- Discounted staff sales
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Generous Annual Leave Allocation
About your next employer
VANRATH is delighted to be working alongside one of NI's food success stories in the search for a new HR & Training Manager, to join their growing HR Team.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will take accountability for all aspects of operational HR and ownership of the full Learning and Development agenda for the site.
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- 3 - 5 years experience in a HR / L&D function with excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Sound organisational, strategic thinking and training development skills
- A sound understanding of data privacy standards and GDPR
What you'll do:
- Ownership of all operational HR duties for the site
- Site wide Training Needs Analysis.
- Developing the Site Training Strategy
- Working with Group Training Department to access Company training programmes, where appropriate and prepare for Group Training audits as they arise
- Work collaboratively with key strategic partners for promotion of career opportunities
- Work with managers to identify talent development plans for each for succession planning.
- Work with the HR Director to build the Site strategic training plan for each business unit.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.