VANRATH are assisting a leading organisation that works with a large portfolio of high-end clients with the recruitment of a Business Support Assistant / Front of House Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop and progress within a global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Working hours either (8.30am - 5.00pm, or 9.30am - 6.00pm), and role is based within Belfast City Centre. Permanent position.
£19,000 - £21,000 + fantastic benefit package (market leading) + development and progression opportunities
The Facilities Services Assistant will be responsible for:
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment providing support to the Business Support Manager, Directors and any other identified staff as required.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Carry out front of house reception duties e.g. receiving and welcome guests and ensure all necessary processes are completed.
- Process the post each day by scanning, uploading and releasing to the relevant sites.
- Running errands; e.g. post, banks, supplies.
- Manage and assist in any delegated ISO27001 tasks. Physical and environmental security.
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of meetings, e.g. booking rooms, ordering lunch and setting up with tea/coffee as required.
- Support office stock control: order relevant stationery, paper and any other items to ensure availability when required by all colleagues.
- Carry out standard and advanced Microsoft Office tasks including word-processing, formatting letters, reports and documents.
- Facilitate large volume document production such as client mail-outs by taking ownership for the printing and collation of documents and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Support the effective storage and retrieval of office information by filing documents; both electronic and hard copies on various systems.
- At least 5 G.C.S.E's to include Maths and English
- Experience in a busy office environment within the Professional Services industry.
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks.
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in office administration.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…