VANRATH are partnered exclusively with a well-established and successful UK company who are seeking a high-calibre Finance Manager.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary, dependant on experience
- Company Car Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension contribution
The Finance Manager will need to have very strong financial acumen, high levels of attention to detail, be proactive and well organised, have strong communication and people skills and have excellent time management skills.
Reporting to the Regional Director and UK Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a busy commercial finance function including the financial control of the division and managing the finance team.
- Manage the Month End close and financial reporting process, including submissions to Group Finance
- Key stakeholder management with other members of divisional finance and corporate finance
- Manage team performance, develop skill sets and identify and provide opportunities for development
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and commentary of the financial results
- Support business stakeholders with regards to financial reporting and ad-hoc queries
- Deliver KPI requirements to key stakeholders
- Lead and manage projects including financial reporting and cash flow management
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to support system and process improvements for the month-end closing cycle and the processing and payment of vendor invoices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant advantageous (ACA/CIMA/ACCA etc). Will consider QBE depending on relevancy and breadth of technical experience.
- High level of professionalism with the ability to motivate colleagues and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy experience
- Strong written and oral communication/interpersonal skills.
- Significant demonstrable people management experience
- Portrays confidence and enthusiasm; is organised, flexible and reliable.
- Strong and influential leadership skills that follow a 'can-do' approach with the ability to communicate to individuals at all levels.
- Knowledge of industry operating systems would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company along with experience in commercial finance would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.