Are you interested in working for one of Belfast's most successful businesses? With the opportunity to work with exceptional leaders within their sector?
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Immediate start available
- Outstanding city centre offices
- Hybrid working model
- Joining a stable, high performing team
- Initial 12-month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a Northern Ireland success story, who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation, who are regarded as the regions number 1, within their sector. The Finance Manager will be a key member of the team and is suitable for a Qualified Accountant with experience of the professional services sector.
The Finance Manager will lead a small transactional team, taking responsibility for the preparation of the statutory accounts, and reporting for the business. The successful candidate will be involved in the daily transactions within the finance function, ensuring they are completed in line with agreed service levels.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3+ years PQE
- Adept at building relationships
- Taking ownership of tasks
- Commercial mindset
- Professional services experience
What you'll do
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Prepare daily cash transfers
- Financial reporting - capacity & turnover budgeting and payroll budgeting
- Submission of UK & Irish VAT returns
- Supervision of small finance team
- Ad hoc project accounting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence