Are you an ambitious finance professional who is interested in working internationally? If you are a progressive individual who is keen to experience new cultures, along with propelling your career forward, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- £50,000 - £60,000 (Tax Free)
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Car + Driver for company use
- Travel costs
- Health & Travel Insurance
- Unrivalled progression
About your next employer
VANRATH are exclusively partnered with an international client who requires a Finance Manager to join their team, focusing on large scale infrastructure projects. This is the ideal role for an individual who is keen to take on a new challenge, along with having the opportunity to gain unrivalled commercial and cultural experience.
The hiring team are currently involved in major projects across the African continent and currently require a Finance Manager to join their West African operations. The Finance Manager will take responsibility for the financial management of the project budgets, working closely with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered within budget. Individuals with strong communication skills, along with an eagerness to learn will excel in this role, in return you will be provided with the opportunity to push your career to the next level!
**Please note, the typical working pattern for this post is in blocks of 11 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Accommodation, travel and living expenses are fully covered**
- Qualified Accountant/Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified by Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, ideally an out-going type with staff management experience
- Can-do attitude and open to taking on a new challenge
- Eagerness to learn
What you'll do
- Supervise a small finance team, ensuring deliverables are met on time, identifying areas for development and acting as point of escalation
- Ensure production of monthly management accounts, in line with pre-determined timeframes
- Assist senior board members with finance business partnering
- Financial analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.