VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator for a leading global financial organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities
This role will be Hybrid working, involving a split of working in Belfast City Centre, and working from home. This is a Monday - Friday position (Permanent).
£21,000 - £23,000 + Progression Opportunities + Great Benefits
- Ensure completion of client deliverables on a daily basis,
- Take ownership of the client portal,
- First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
- Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
- Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
- Set up, prepare agenda and host WebEx's and conference calls,
- Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
- Control & monitor central invoicing,
- Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
- Perform bank payment functions,
- Create calendars/deadline timetables,
- Provide portal training and sales demos when necessary,
- Build client portals (full training will be provided);
- Other general administrative tasks.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Desire to work within Project Management
- Desire to progress career
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Many job seekers choose to look for roles on their own because few know how to really tap into the expertise and network of recruitment agencies, who are essentially the conduit between bringing Australia's best employers and brightest candidates together.
Ultimately, the role of a recruitment agency revolves around working with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful job match. And there are multiple factors that need to be considered: skills and experience, qualifications and education, culture fit, salary expectations, career development and progression, start date and importantly in the current market, potential and contribution to business recovery and future growth.
Recruitment firms can therefore be your key to unlocking job opportunities that align to your present needs and circumstances. In order to be successful in your job search when using a recruiter, it's crucial to understand how recruitment agencies operate. They were first known as employment agencies with the aim of matching employers to employees, so think of them as a partner in your search. They'll not only connect you with prospective employers but additionally, can act as a guide, help you to refine and write a more targeted resume, endorse you to employers, and provide advice on your career path if there isn't a suitable role available immediately.
After submitting your CV or applying to jobs on their website, recruiters will contact you if there is a suitable match and potential job opportunity. Additionally, recruiters may reach out to arrange a preliminary phone call or "face-to-face" interview (in person or via video call) to go through what your career aspirations and motivations are, and where you fit into an organisation at your current role. Once they successfully match you to a job, they provide interview coaching to prepare you for the next stage.
One thing to note is that you have the ability to work with a recruiter who you can build rapport with - you may find your initial experiences aren't a natural fit so aim to reach out to a few recruitment firms to establish some relationships.