THE CLIENT - Data Engineer
VANRATH are recruiting for a Data Engineer who has experience within Data Migration. As the successful Data Engineer you should have at least 2 years AWS/ Terraform experience. The Data Engineer will be responsible for the technical delivery of my client's systems. As the appointed Data Engineer you will not be expected to build frameworks but should be comfortable within a data migration role.
- A team player - Assists the teams as required to achieve delivery milestones
- Work with the enterprise architecture team, to gain an understanding of the evolving enterprise, to make efficient decisions on application architecture, and priorities.
- Apply expert knowledge of cloud technologies, java language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
- Participates in code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Bachelor's degree (with honours) or equivalent/better strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
- Experience in AWS big data services (1-2 years)
- Experience in terraform (1-2 years)
- Experience in python, Java, Linux
£490 a day
Inside IR35 (UMB PAYE)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs (contract or permanent) across Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…