VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Service Representatives. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the Belfast office - in Dargan Crescent. First week will be training in-office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available will be preferred to others. Initially this will be a temporary contract (Great likelihood of Permanency depending on performance).
£21,000 - £22,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company)
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.#
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customer's needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."