VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Hybrid working position with 2 days at home, and 3 days in office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home). Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry, in office.
£23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Receive and process customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues
- Using knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer
- Records and processes quotes and orders
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately
- Other duties assigned by your manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Support or Customer Support Admin experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer Focused
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link on this page.
Let's set the record straight: A good recruiter is going to do way more than move your résumé from one (virtual) pile to another. In fact, this person might just be one of the most important people to help land you a job, even if you are making a much-needed career change.
"Recruiters are more important than ever because the employment market is so volatile," said Lauren Ferrara, vice president of recruiting and delivery at Creative Circle, a specialized staffing and services firm in NYC.
Fact is, the employment market in the last few years has been anything but stable, from the mass layoffs in 2020 to the Great Resignation exodus in 2021.
"At this moment, we're in this weird middle - the 'Great Regret,' which is why partnering with a recruiter is so important," Ferrara said. "Recruiters are experts in a particular field and, even if they don't get you a job, they can advise you on how to position yourself and, ultimately, you'll be in their pool when the right job comes along."
Since most recruiters post open positions on such sites as LinkedIn and Indeed, start there to find a recruiter to partner with. Next, visit that company's website to find information about the types of roles they recruit for, Ferrara said.
"If you find a job that interests you, apply for it," Ferrara said. "If a recruiter thinks you're a good fit, he or she will reach out directly to schedule an interview."