VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Hybrid working position with 2 days at home, and 3 days in office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home). Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry, in office.
£23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Receive and process customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues
- Using knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer
- Records and processes quotes and orders
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately
- Other duties assigned by your manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Support or Customer Support Admin experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer Focused
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
A recruitment consultant works with clients to help them find the best candidates for employment at their company. As a recruitment consultant you will search for potential employees, screen them and match them to available job positions. You will create a recruiting strategy and work with clients and candidates from the sourcing stage up until the ideal candidate is hired.
As a recruitment consultant you will be working closely with both clients and job applicants, so strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Experience in the recruiting or human resources field is a plus. A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing or a relative field is required. You must also be familiar with recruiting and sourcing techniques, including the use of software and social media.