VANRATH are working with one of the Worlds leading Property companies, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Corporate Administrator in Belfast City Centre.
This is a Permanent position - Based in Belfast City Centre (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation for progressing staff, and has a great working culture.
It is Essential to have worked in a Corporate environment or Professional Services environment e.g. Law Firms etc.
£22,000 - £23,000 + Bonus in March + Salary reviews + 10% employer contribution + Fantastic Benefits including - Work life balance with a generous holiday entitlement, Pension schemes, Career development opportunities including a transparent and accessible promotion process
- Keeping our in-house database fully up to date for contacts including adding instructions alongside other team members
- Assist with company invoicing and procurement
- Reception Duties
- Answering telephone enquiries in a professional manner and taking accurate messages
- Updating monthly Pitch Tracker
- Office Duties
- Ordering stationary supplies as and when required.
- Purchasing office sundries as and when required.
- Travel arrangements as required
- Assistance with expenses as required
- Raise fee/marketing invoices for department
The Ideal Person:
- A Minimum of 1 years Administration Experience in a Corporate or Professional Services environment
- Previous relevant experience either in Professional Services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Be personable and outgoing
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment consultants are in the business of knowing. They recognise specifics about upcoming opportunities. For example; they may have just interviewed a CEO who has resigned, which will shift the focus of the entire company. A consultant is always networking, and as such they learn about upcoming projects. They recognise seasonal shifts and prepare for them well in advance. And what about all of those urgent roles that aren't advertised? You can bet a recruitment consultant is sourcing for these openings long before the company even knows they have a vacancy.