- Job Reference: JSCE010622
- Job Title: Certification Engineer
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Are you an experienced Certification Engineer? Interested in Career Opportunities with a leading aerospace manufacturer?
VANRATH are recruiting a Certification Engineer to join our client's multi-disciplined engineering team, delivering innovative design solutions for new and existing products.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio.
You'll be joining one of the most advanced engineering teams in Northern Ireland, as they work towards achieving their goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First- Class aircraft seating products in the world.
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Prepare all necessary documents, such as specifications, technical plans and reports related to aircraft seating.
- Work under the direction of the lead with outside vendors, internal departments and other engineering disciplines for compliant, airworthy products.
- Support change management through research, concepts, design reviews, trade studies, impact analysis and implementation.
- Work with internal customers to assist with troubleshooting on product investigation and resolution of issues.
- Support statement of work and bids for new customer requests.
- Identify airworthiness risk and lead root cause analysis and proposed solutions
The Ideal Person:
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering related field
- 2 Years experience within an Engineering environment.
***Candidates with less experience will still be considered for a associate level role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250