VANRATH is pleased to be working exclusively with a reputable Asset Management organisation as they recruit for a Cashier to join their already established Operations Team. The successful Cashier will join a team of 6 and be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Operations. In this role, the Cashier will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to ensure smooth running for all clients. Our client offers a dynamic environment to learn and further progress your career, an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client has a generation has an excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate…
- Competitive salary
- Only 2 days in office
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Health care plans
- Excellent in-house training and development opportunities
The successful candidate will have a varied work day as they will be responsible for a number of client portfolios and ensure accurate and timely financial processing. The successful Cashier will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role, looking for a dynamic workplace to grow and further develop. The successful Cashier, will be a confident self-starter, with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful individual, will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a sales ledger/ AR type environment
- Understanding of general accounting principles through studies or hands on experience
- Reasonable experience operating Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Confident, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative and communicate any issues or ideas to the manager.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Must be highly self-motivated, mature attitude and pro-active.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.