Business Development Manager (SaaS Sales)
VANRATH are recruiting a talented SaaS Salesperson for a leading eLearning solutions provider, working remotely with a central hub in Belfast City Centre.
In this new role, the Business Development Manager will build and manage a sales pipeline of prospective customers, whilst working alongside Marketing and the customer delivery department, to deliver new business wins and achieve quarterly/ annual target.
The successful candidate will be responsible for customer acquisition and will respond to new business enquiries, lead generation and the delivery of targeted campaigns.
- £30,000 - £40,000 base salary DOE
- Individual commission scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Perkbox benefits
- 35 days paid holiday
- Flexible working/ remote first approach
- Protected training & development hours
Established in 2005, Synergy Learning is a remote first leading learning technologies company, located in Northern Ireland. A global leader in the design and development of custom learning solutions, having helped clients in over 40 countries through more than 1000 projects.
They are a certified Moodle partner and a Platinum Totara Partner and have won numerous awards in recognition for their work with these platforms.
Customers are the central focus of everything they do, working in partnership with clients as diverse as Ryanair and the National Health Service to help them improve their performance.
They thrive on teamwork and are a community of experts who are proud of a friendly and professional approach to getting the job done.
Everything they do is underpinned by their vision, mission and values that are inherent to their day-to-day work.
The Business Development Manager's purpose is to build and manage a sales pipeline of prospective customers, collaborate internally within the wider team and deliver on an agreed quarterly/annual target.
This role is responsible for customer acquisition and will respond to new business enquiries, lead generation, writing tender responses and the delivery of targeted campaigns.
By understanding customer requirements, they will effectively present the ability to meet these by demonstrating and presenting the Synergy Learning value proposition.
The level of new and existing business successfully closed, against agreed targets, will be the key measure of your success.
The Ideal Person
We are seeking an outstanding salesperson with the additional drive, enthusiasm and expertise necessary to bring our customers' requirements to fruition.
Ideally coming from a learning technologies B2B software sales background, you will create and build a significant sales pipeline through understanding customer requirements.
You will work with the wider team to create WOW, that comes with exceeding expectations.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be joining the team as we build a platform for significant growth.
- A minimum of 2 years B2B experience in selling SaaS applications
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Willingness to travel (when safe to do so)
- Experience of Moodle and Totara
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Experience of using JIRA
- Generate prospects, respond to assigned leads and nurture a sales pipeline to contract close
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all opportunities and customer records within a CRM database
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of our products and services
- Understand and define complex customer requirements and demonstrate how we support customers to exceed these
- Present highly competitive commercial proposals and demonstrations, both live and virtually, in coordination with the wider team
- Deliver against quarterly and annual targets
- Act as a brand ambassador for Synergy Learning ensuring that clients receive WOW customer service
- Engage proactively with goals, learning & development and performance management
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence