VANRATH has partnered with a leading Brand Builder that is extremely passionate about unleashing the potential of their customers, team and brands.
This role is based in the Belfast office.
Your role as Brand Manager will be to Develop and execute best in class Trade and Consumer marketing programmes that drive volume and value for the owned-brand portfolio
37.5 hours per week - working Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Friday
Up to £34,000 plus 10% bonus.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the preparation of the annual Brand Plans for the company's Own-Brand Portfolio.
- Ensure brands are consistently presented in-line with their strategy through Trade and Consumer activations.
- Develop and execute new product development projects across multiple brands; leading teams from Research & Development through to production and execution.
- Implement 'gold standard' trade marketing activity via agreed plans, and ensure all Shopper campaigns are delivered on time and to the correct specification.
- Execute engaging consumer marketing campaigns to create lasting consumer engagement - taking full responsibility for the execution of all consumer campaign delivery.
- Manage and execute the Brand events, trade show and sponsorship calendar taking full responsibility for production and execution.
- Working with the Marketing Assistant, manage branded social media platforms and digital marketing initiatives.
- Control budgets for each brand and liaise with internal departments to ensure budget reporting is accurate.
- Develop and present Marketing presentations at sales meetings, to motivate and align sales team with Brand Plans.
- Be continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the market; evaluating and recommending solutions and implementing agreed changes to plans to optimise return.
- Manage all external agency partnerships including Design and Digital Marketing - ensuring execution is delivered within budget and on time.
- Lead and promote internal communication.
- Collect, evaluate and report marketing activities of own and competitor's brands.
- Provide general support to management by being flexible to work additional hours and assist with overflow work from colleagues as needed to ensure that the business runs smoothly.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating and collaborating with customers, suppliers, colleagues, and management.
- Participate in all essential and required training to carry out your role efficiently and safely.
- Participate in and attend departmental or Company meetings as required.
- Ensure that company health, safety and environmental policies are observed at all times when conducting duties or when escorting visitors/customers on site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3yrs brand experience in an FMCG environment
- Experience of project and event management
- Experience of new product development and experience of working with Manufacturers would be a distinct advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Proven experience of executing full marketing-mix plans for premium brands