Assistant Management Accountant
VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for a leading organisation in greater Belfast, with 20+ years' in the industry our client is a trail blazer and the best in business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic business, which can offer great exposure cross a diverse market.
Our client has a generous benefits package on offer for the successful Assistant Management Accountant…
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus Incentive
- Hybrid working
- Career Progression
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for assisting the FC in the day-to-day running of the finance function and play a pivotal part in the growth of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller & Management Accountant in the preparation of financial reports, including monthly management accounts & annual statutory accounts
- Contribution to management of the sales ledger. Including but not limited to: Credit control duties, recording customer receipts, management of EDI, preparation of monthly direct debits & issuing of customer statements.
- Supporting with the maintenance of stock purchase ledger and the relevant order control schedules
- Collation of monthly recharges for submission to the relevant brand owners.
- Creation of various daily & month end reports, including but not limited to; Daily Sales, FOC, Depletion Reports, Stock Report, Debtors Report. Ensuring appropriate monthly reconciliations are performed.
- On a daily and monthly basis ensure invoice financing declarations are made and ensure processing of payments and drawdowns are completed to manage cash flow.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a fast faced finance function and ideally be a part-qualified accountant or IATI qualified. The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be a self-starter and enthusiastic to learn on the job.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Accounts team
- Part qualified/IATI trained preferable
- Flourishes in a busy environment and is a fast learner
- Energetic & enthusiastic approach to tasks especially when team needs support
A fantastic opportunity for a hands-on and driven individual who wants to gain career progression whilst learning and developing on the job. This role offers variety and a great support team to allow the successful individual to further their career in an exciting environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.