VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a house-hold name in Northern Ireland. Our client has headquarters in America, and offices around the globe and continually uses innovative thinking to protect their customers daily. The successful candidate will be highly analytical and will contribute to the accuracy of financial reporting across the business. The successful individual will report to the AR Team lead.
A generous package is on offer for the successful post holder…
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 4 day week
- Dental and healthcare
- Pension package
- Gym memberships
AN exciting and varied role, as the successful candidate will contribute to the accuracy of all financial reporting, as they analysis all client account details and general ledger postings. The AR Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse client accounts to ensure accuracy, clear discrepancies, identify root cause for discrepancies and prevent future discrepancies.
- Ensure the accuracy of client revenue by working and analysing client accounts
- Reporting on status of client accounts and associated receivables and revenue.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to resolve pending A/R items
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures, tools and/or platforms to aid in overall productivity
- Assist with training and mentoring others within the Accounts Receivable function
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive and have an analytical mindset, in order to identify anomalies and discrepancies. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- All candidates must evidence an existing right to work in the UK'
- A Level Qualified
- At least 2 years' experience in accounting, reconciliations and familiarity with general accounting principles and accounting processes
- Advanced reporting and data querying capabilities
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree
- Experience with accounting software (preferably NetSuite)
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
For further information on this role, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page