VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a Major Public Body with the Recruitment of an Administrator (Health & Wellbeing)
To provide a modern, efficient, professional and customer-focused administrative service to all functions within the Health & Wellbeing Unit as well as to other internal and external customers, in accordance with the relevant company policies and procedures and relevant legislation
1. To provide a modern, efficient, professional and customer-focused administrative service to all functions within the Health & Wellbeing Unit as well as to other internal and external customers, in accordance with the relevant company policies and procedures and relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection.
2. To prepare and collate relevant information, letters, memos, statistics, reports and other documents as required.
3. To design, create and maintain databases, spreadsheets and other documents, ensuring that all computerised and manual systems used by the the Health & Wellbeing Unit are maintained accurately and on a timely basis.
4. To provide advice, guidance, and support, where applicable, on Health & Wellbeing to both uniformed personnel and support staff.
5. To assist in monitoring and reviewing of administrative systems and processes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing change in line with organisational policies and procedures.
6. To set up and maintain suitable physical and electronic records and filing systems, which will include handling sensitive information.
7. To provide all administrative support for meetings, as required, including preparation for the meeting, taking minutes and any follow up administrative tasks.
8. To deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence of a general nature, including drafting responses and/or forwarding to the appropriate section and other general office duties, including, requisitioning of stationery, processing incoming and outgoing mail, binding, laminating and filing.
9. To provide a high level of internal and external customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following issues through to completion. Dealing with internal and external customers of the company or either face to face or by telephone and email.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Contract length: 9 months
Salary: £11.82-£11.83 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday