VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn with the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant to join their team based in Lisburn.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday with 37.5 working hours per week. Well suited to someone with administrative experience looking to get started in a role immediately.
£20,330 starting salary + Full Holiday Pay and a range of Perks, Benefits and Discounts.
Administrative & Clerical Assistants provide an administrative support in a variety of different settings within the Organisation. They will work as an integral member of a team and be expected to deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
The Ideal Person:
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical
- c) 2 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- 1 year's word processing experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.