VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist, ideally suited to a graduate. Our client is a well-known professional services company, based in Belfast City Centre. With locations around the UK and Ireland, our client is growing rapidly and is keen to attract motivated graduates to join their already established team.
A generous package is on offer for the successful post holder…
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Pension package
AN exciting and varied role, as the successful candidate will contribute to the accuracy of all financial reporting, as they analysis all client account details and general ledger postings. The AR Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse client accounts to ensure accuracy, clear discrepancies, identify root cause for discrepancies and prevent future discrepancies.
- Ensure the accuracy of client revenue by working and analysing client accounts
- Reporting on status of client accounts and associated receivables and revenue.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to resolve pending A/R items
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures, tools and/or platforms to aid in overall productivity
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive and have an analytical mindset, in order to identify anomalies and discrepancies. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A recent graduate in a discipline related to Accountancy and Finance or Business
- Self motivated and keen to learn on the job
- Great analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team Payer
For further information on this role, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence or apply via the link on this page