VANRATH are delighted to be searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a global Finance company. This role will support businesses across the UK, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will report directly to the Financial Accountant.
What's in it for you
·Desirable pension contribution
What you'll do
Accounts receivable duties include
· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables' data,
· Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits,
· Identify/track and add recharges to billing,
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted,
· Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues,
· Facilitate payment of invoices; sending bill reminders and confirming payments
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
· Supporting the Financial Accountant and Head of Finance as required.
·Experience within a busy Accounts Receivable environment as an Accounts Receivable clerk or Accounting Technician.
· Good written and verbal English communication skills.
· Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office packages.
· Experience with accounting software.
· Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
· Highly flexible, including willingness to work flexible hours at peak times.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen
Back to Job Search