VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable team member for a global manufacture. The successful candidate will work as part of a worldwide structure supporting entities in the UK, Europe, Asia and the US. My client offers exposure to a global market, whilst having a close-knit community in each individual office. Career progression is guaranteed, whilst working for my multi-national client, who is a trailblazer in the manufacturing industry.
With locations around the globe, my client is a giant within the manufacturing industry and is continually growing. Due to internal promotions and organic growth, the business is currently expanding their finance team to meet the needs of the company. My client ensures every employee's needs our catered to through hybrid working and flexible working hours and can ensure career progression internally.
My client has a generous renumeration package on offer, to attract the very best talent, in a competitive market.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working - currently 1 day a week in office
- 2pm finish on a Friday
- Career progression opportunities
- Company well-being days
The successful candidate will carry out various tasks related to the overall billing, disputes, credit reviews and AR processing. This role is specifically focused on customer cash collections and the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high-volume ledger, with a high level of efficiency. The successful candidate will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer portfolio to ensure timely cash collection.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries
- Resolved aged past due amounts and maintain a current ledger
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions
- Attend and co-ordinate internal meetings to review status of customer collections
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in an accounts receivable role and have proven experience with disputes resolution. Moreover, it is vital the successful candidate is confident in a fast-paced transactional finance function. It would be an advantage to have previous experience using Oracle or Sage also.
- At a minimum one (1) year experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department, including proven experience with customer collections activity and dispute resolution
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of the accounts receivable and collections processes
- Customer service focused
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highest ethics and integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Good analytical skill
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.