A local business are keen to secure a talented Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team on an initial interim contract basis. This role is offering an immediate start for the right candidate.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Opportunities for progression and career development
- Immediate start
Our client based in the Downpatrick area are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable to join them on an initial interim contract.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Receivable Administrator and keen to join a progressive organisation:
- Comfortable working at high volume
- 2 years' experience working in a credit control department
- Good interpersonal skills
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will:
- Process and post customer payments to the appropriate accounts
- Prepare and send out invoices to customers
- Monitor accounts receivable
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies or issues
- Maintain accurate records of customer transactions and interactions
- Assist with month-end closing activities, including account reconciliations
- Generate financial reports related to accounts receivable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.